Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet
Handful of fresh blackcurrants
75ml Rocks Blackcurrant & Elderflower Drink
Scoop large ice cubes
375ml bottle Prosecco
- Take a cocktail shaker and add a tablespoon of fresh blackcurrants.
- Crush with a rolling pin.
- Add the juice of half a lime (you can forgo this if your blackcurrants are sour), 25ml of gin, and 75ml of Rocks Blackcurrant & Elderflower drink, and a scoop of large ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously and then strain through a tea sieve into two champagne flutes, then top up carefully with ice cold Prosecco.
- Garnish with three blackcurrants in each drink.