Privacy & cookies
Rocks Drinks Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. When you complete a form (such as a contact form, or a competition entry form), we ask you for your name and address. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required to enable us to deal with your request. Information you supply to us by completing a form on the web site will be stored in a database. This database, along with one or more backup copies, is stored on computers that will be physically located either within the European Economic Area (EEA), the United States of America or Canada.
2. We may use your personal information to contact you. We may also use your personal information to inform you about new products or special offers we think may be of interest to you. Whenever you complete a form on our site, you have the option to opt out of receiving information about new products or special offers.
3. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase, fulfillment of your order and responding to your request.
4. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
5. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us. Email email@example.com, or write to Rocks Drinks Limited, The Estate Office, Sutton Scotney, Hampshire, SO21 3JW.
8. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to Rocks Drinks Limited, The Estate Office, Sutton Scotney, Hampshire, SO21 3JW.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer, which allows us to improve the quality of your visit to our Website.
They don't do anything i.e. they are not executable code and can only be read by you and the website that created them. You can view and edit the cookies on your computer like any other text file using a text editor (the contents are usually just strings of unique identifiers and date/timestamps). The website that created the cookie can read the contents when you are at their website.
Cookies are widely used across the internet: you may have hundreds of cookies on your computer at any one time. Each browser has its own set of cookies so, if you run multiple browsers, you will have multiple sets of cookies on your computer.
This site uses two types of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted from your computer when you close your web browser; and persistent cookies, which remain on your computer until they are deleted, or until a specified expiry date/time.
None of the cookies we use store any personal information about visitors to our site, however they may store information (such as a unique identifier) that enables a cookie to be linked to data we already store.
We use Google Analytics to generate reports on visitors' use of this web site, which relies on a number of persistent and session cookies. More information about the cookies used by Google analytics can be found here:
Most browsers allow users to control which cookies are accepted and to delete existing cookies. Please refer to your browser's 'Help' function for further instructions. Refusing to accept cookies will, in many circumstances, have a negative impact upon the usability of a web site.